TWS i12 Airpods True Wireless earbuds sales all over the word now, more and more people contact us for the
TWS i12 Manual
checking online anywhere anytime!
Airpods TWS i12 True Wireless Stereo
TWS i12 True Wireless Earbuds / i12 Charging case
- Headphone dust screen
- Charging port
- Charging box charging port
- Multi-function touch button
Reset i12 TWS
- Please Delete the TWS i12 airpods earbuds Bluetooth record on device
- Insert the 2 TWS i12 earbuds into the i12 charging case
- You should Power off the 2 TWS i12 airpods before reset the i12 tws – Click i12 charging case power button
- Press and hold the charging case Power button for 5 seconds
- when flash led light , the reset i12 tws steps complete!
How to Pair i12 Airpods
how to connect i12 airpods
- Turn on the TWS i12 charging case, when the light turn blue or red , the TWS i12 earbuds power on
- Pick up the TWS i12 earbuds from i12 charging case
- Turn on the Bluetooth on device, find the i12 TWS then click
- If connect success, Pair i12 Airpods complete!
TWS i12 Airpods Touch Control
- Phone Call
- Answer / End call: Tap 1 time
- Reject call: Tap 2 tims
- Play / Pause: Tap 1 time
- Next song: Tap 3 times right earbuds
- Previous song: Tap 3 times Left earbuds
- Siri Active: Tap and hold for 3 seconds
TWS i12 Earbuds touch function description
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to start the automatic pairing (you can also pick up the automatic pairing at boot ).
- After booting, the left and right ears support the independent pop-up function for the Apple mobile phone.
- Press 2 seconds to reject the call, short press to answer, short press to hang up
- When the mobile phone is connected to standby, short press to play music, short press to pause playback.
- After the two headphones are paired, the primary and secondary headphones are automatically generated.
- When istening to the song, the main ear continuously touches 2 times to play the next song, and long press for 2 seconds wll click” for a volume. When added to the maximum, there will be an Englsh broadcast prompt for the maxim volume
- The double ear is the last song Press and hold for 2 seconds to make a”beep sound to reduce the volume until there is no sound
- Touch 3 times in a row to wake up the Apple SIRI function(Android, wake up voice assistant).
- Press and hold for 3 seconds to tum off (automatically turn off when the charging and charging compartment is charged).
TWS i12 Earbuds Volume Control
- Long Press the right earbuds to volume down.
- Long Press the left earbuds to volume up.
How to power on the TWS i12 Airpods?
- You can press and hold the i12 earbuds button.
How to power on the Airpods i12 TWS?
- You can Pick up TWS i12 out of earbuds.
i12 Airpods Specs
True wireless stereo(TWS), real no wires design, individualloft and
channel, HIFI sound. both the left and right earbud are Bluetooth enabled
could be usod separately, or used as one pair.
|Bluetooth version:||V5.0+EDR(both sides), ultra low consumption|
|Bluetooth Mode:||A2DP1.3/HFP1. 6/HSP1.2/AVRCP1 6/D11.3|
|Battery capacity: Earbud:||35 mah rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Headphone playback time:||2-3 hours|
|Headphone talk time||approx. 4 hours|
|Standby time:||Both ears can stand for 6 hours|
Charging TWS i12 earbuds?
- Insert the TWS i12 earbuds into the charging case to start charging
Charge i 12 TWS charging case?
- Just plug the usb to the TWS i12 charging case port
How to know if i12 tws is fully charged?
- When i12 tws is fully charged, the led light will turn off automatically
TWS i12 Warnings
- Please do not overuse this earphone or put it under heavy pressure.
keep away from wet and heat.
- 2.Keep away from WIFI, router or other high frequency transmitting
equipment to prevent interruption of signal recelving
- Please use this earphone under its working range(10-25m), and the
effect would be better if there is no obstacle between the connected
- Use this Bluetooth earphone to connect any device with Bluetooth
TWS i12 FCC Statement FCC ID: 2AVC2-l12-PE
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radi communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/V technician for help
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement
device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction
tws airpods i12
i12 wireless earbuds
i12 airpods price